Student Scholarship Rules and FAQ
- The school district of the applicant MUST be a member in good standing of ASSET to be considered.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online no later than
March 31st, 2023.
- Any videos submitted cannot exceed 3 minutes in length.
- Any video submitted must be set to “Unlisted” in permission settings.
- To ensure your security online, please do not include any personal contact information or the name of your school in your video. Video submission should include your first name only.
- How do I upload a video to YouTube?
- Please see Google’s Help and Support Page
- How do I prepare the video for my submission?
- Check out these great tips on Edvisor.
- Will a video submission increase my chances of winning the scholarship?
- No, it will not directly lead to a scholarship. Please see the 2023 Scholarship Application Rubric – ASSET (assetny.org) for more information.
- When will the scholarship winners be notified?
- All entrants will be notified within a few weeks after the submission.
- How much will the scholarship be?
- This year scholarships amounts will be based on vendor sponsorship. Scholarship winners will receive at least $500. Each winner will receive the same amount of money.