ASSET Scholarships 2020
The ASSET 2020 Scholarship Application
We at ASSET, Association of Suffolk Supervisors for Educational Technology, offer $2,000 scholarships per year to 10-12 deserving students who will be entering into higher education and studying fields that integrate technology. The scholarships will be presented to students at our annual luncheon held at Captain Bill’s in Bay Shore on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 beginning at 12:00pm. School personnel and family members are invited and welcome to attend.
Our application is now available: Scholarship Application and the due date is APRIL 2, 2020 for all materials to be submitted.
Congratulations 2019 recipients!
Scholarship Application Information
Only districts that are members of ASSET are eligible to receive scholarships. It’s not too late to become a member! Visit the membership page.
Not sure if your membership is current, visit our members page to find out: Visit Members Directory page.
We encourage you to have students from your districts apply following the criteria below (this is also posted on the application link). Please review the following: Scholarship Rules and FAQ: https://goo.gl/PmufWc 2020 Scoring Rubric: https://goo.gl/vVXxCD
1. Digital Video Submission
- Each digital submission must include the following:
- Your experiences with technology that are especially interesting or helpful to your future plans.
- Explain in detail your vision or aspirations of technology use
- How you plan on using technology in your future occupation
2. Extra Curricular Activities
- List and email your extra- and co-curricular school activities, community and/or volunteer activities with dates of participation.
3. Contact your Guidance Counselor:
- Request a copy of transcript (required) in a PDF File.
- Files need to be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving applications from your students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ASSET Scholarship Committee
Scholarship Awards Luncheon
The Scholarship Awards Luncheon will be held at Captain Bills on
Wednesday, May 20th beginning at Noon.
ASSET exists to enhance teaching and learning in Long Island and New York school districts through the use of computers and other educational technologies.
Get the latest news and events when you join our email mailing list.
Connect With Us