Becoming a member of ASSET gives you the opportunity not only to attend meetings and functions, but it gives you a support group second to none.
You gain the expertise of other school district technology professionals and our commercial members. We know that sometimes you start to feel alone out there in the trenches.
With the communication during our meetings, you can get answers to the questions from someone who has already experienced the problem or implemented the program you are considering.
We would like to add your experience and voice to the group, so review the memberships option and help make ASSET even better.
Member Luncheon Meetings
Our meetings are scheduled for 12:00 noon unless stated differently. Lunch is reserved for school district members for the opportunity to network and discuss district related technology topics. Commercial partners are invited to attend at 1:00pm and will be given an opportunity to express current events or offerings that may be happening in their venues.
This is a perplexing time for all of us and our thoughts go out to everyone affected by the COVID-19 virus. This year all of our events were virtual to comply with guidance and regulations from government and public health authorities.
We value your membership and recognize that there were fewer opportunities offered this year for our members. Therefore, ASSET is extending existing 2020-2021 membership through 2021-2022.
Check to see if you are current for 2020-2021 in our online Member Directory. If you are not a current member, go to our website and register by credit card or purchase order, Log in with your email and your password. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it. New memberships will include the 2021-2022 school year.
Please stay tuned for details of our In-Person Annual Technology Conference on Monday, March 14, 2022.
Please follow ASSET on social media and visit our website for real-time updates.
ASSET, Association of Suffolk Supervisors for Educational Technologies, is a non-for-profit approved NYS CTLE Sponsor.
All membership types run from July 1st of the current year through June 30th of the following year.
You can register for membership now and send a purchase order later. Upon entering your information and choosing to pay later by purchase order or check, we will send you an invoice for payment.
School District MembershipDistrict
- Membership Dues +Monthly Meetings + Bright Lights Luncheon Nominee free, +Scholarship Opportunity for Students +Applicable to all Suffolk and Nassau County School Districts
- Corporate/Vendor Membership – $50 includes: membership dues and monthly meetings only for an individual designee. (Bright Light Luncheon additional fee) applicable to: any company, vendor, corporation.
- $50 includes: membership dues and monthly meetings for an individual designee (Bright Light Luncheon additional fee) applicable to: Suffolk and Nassau School Districts, BOCES Higher Education Institutions, Non-for Profit Organizations, Higher Education institutions, and Private Schools.
- $150 includes: membership dues and monthly meetings only for up to 3 designees (Bright Light Luncheon additional fee) applicable to: BOCES Higher Education Institutions, Non-for Profit Organizations, Higher Education institutions, and Private Schools. Individual members or all other members from said organization – $50 per person join individual membership.
- Corporate/Vendor Membership – $150 includes: membership dues and monthly meetings only for up to 3 designees (Bright Light Luncheon additional fee) applicable to: any company, vendor, corporation. Individual members or all other members from said organization – $50 per person join individual membership.
ASSET exists to enhance teaching and learning in Long Island and New York school districts through the use of computers and other educational technologies.
Get the latest news and events when you join our email mailing list.
Connect With Us